Friday, January 9, 2015

Reese's Rolls Recipe

Some mom friends of mine recently introduced me to a great website called Influenster. This site is designed to allow consumers to write helpful product reviews, research potential purchases, and earn member-only discounts and perks.

In addition, Influenster frequently sends free products to their users. Their VoxBoxes contain anything from beauty products and personal supplies to cooking ingredients and snacks.


I was recently chosen to sample and review a new product, Reese's Spreads. If you like these:

        

Then Reese's Spread is something you need in your pantry....today!


This super-smooth, velvety concoction of chocolatey-peanutbuttery goodness is incredibly delicious. It can be paired with snacks like apple slices or pretzels, but personally,
I prefer simply pairing it with a spoon. Yum.

Last night, I created a delicious desert for my family with my free container of Reese's spread and just two other ingredients: refrigerated crescent rolls and powdered sugar. It was quick, easy, and incredibly yummy! Here's how I made it:


How will you use your Reese's spreads?

No comments:

Post a Comment