Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Whip out the Waffle Iron

Even though I'm currently trying to watch what I eat, I am excited to share with you busy folks the glorious waffle iron. Talk about quick fixing. This machine is amazing when it comes to creating delicious meal accessories (that are usually laden with carbohydrates, but incredible nonetheless).

Here are a few of my favorite contents to cook up with the waffle iron. Once that sucker is heated up, it only takes a couple of minutes until your product is finished.

1. cornbread - I typically buy the bag mix that requires only a few additional ingredients, but cornbread waffles are spectacular with chili or soup!

2. muffin mix - again, bag mix + milk is the way to go

3. cake mix - this time, I go for the boxed kind (shocking, I know)

4. shredded hash-browns

5. canned cinnamon rolls

6. canned biscuits

7. cookie dough (works best when 'partially' frozen)

8. brownie mix

Am I leaving anything out? What is your favorite thing to fix in the waffle iron?

No comments:

Post a Comment