Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome!

As a busy, working mother, I have many friends who also can attest to a lack of time, overwhelming pressure, intense exhaustion, piles of laundry, scattered toys etc. How do you manage life and a career and child raising and still have time to cook and clean?

Honestly, I don't know. I think every mother has to pick and choose her priorities. If you ever meet the woman who can successfully get it all done without any help, she is my ultimate hero. Send her my way because I want to know her secrets.

Truth be told, that mother is just a figment of our imagination. Nonetheless, I decided to start a blog so moms alike can share their tips and tricks for managing the chaos.

My primary focus is on cooking - easy, quick, functional, but occasionally we'll discuss other areas of busy moms' concerns.

Unfortunately, I have developed a pickier palette with age. I prefer to call it gustatory wisdom, but nonetheless I enjoy cooking meals that are packed with flavor, have a spicy kick, and are generally different from your  typical chicken casserole.

This certainly does not limit our intake of frozen pizzas, fast food, microwaveable chicken nuggets, and PB&Js. I consider it a huge accomplishment if I'm able to cook 2 or 3 wholesome, relatively healthy, for-the-most-part homemade meals each week.

So welcome to my blog!

xoxo,
Rebel Chef Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment